| || || |
Dan Becker's Miniatures and Models Site - Terrain
This section contains articles on designing, constructing and painting miniatures terrain.
- 2006/08/06 - Create a short preview article with photos on my GHQ Terrain Maker Commands and Colors Ancients board.
- 2006/05/29 - Wrote an article on Hotz ArtWorks' Roman Seas 6 mm paper models.
- 2005/01/09 - Wrote an article building and painting a Dark Ages Long House for miniatures gaming.
- 2004/12/04 - Wrote a short article on Twin Towers buildings for miniatures gaming.
- 2004/11/22 - Learn how to make the Town Pub building for miniatures gaming.
- 2004/07/18 - Created a Guinness can Barker Marker for the DBA miniatures war game.
- 2003/12/19 - Created a 3D model of Hadrian's Wall from elevation maps provided by Ordnance Survey.
- 2003/12/08 - Created a Saxon Church model for miniatures gaming using Hirst Arts architectural blocks.
- 2003/10/03 - Created Five Bridges of different styles for miniatures gaming using Hirst Arts architectural blocks.
- 2003/09/26 - Created an article on the history, impact, and modelling ramifications of The World's Tallest Water Sphere in Union, New Jersey.
- 2003/09/11 - Created a Celtic Round Tower for miniatures gaming using Hirst Arts architectural blocks.
- 2003/09/02 - The Italian Campanile Dice Tower has won first place in the Hirst Arts Design Derby 4, Unique Category at the VoidGamers.com site.
- 2003/06/08 - Created an Italian Campanile Dice Tower using Hirst Arts architectural blocks.
- 2003/03/09 - Created an article on the construction of a stone dice tower using Hirst Arts architectural blocks in the Game articles section.
- 2003/02/09 - Added the Tiny Terror, a tiny trebuchet made from toothpicks.
- 2002/04/20 - See how to make a plastic resin casting of a Roman Mile Fort for use with miniatures and board gaming.
- 2002/01/26 - Here's an article on assembling and building Flying Tricycle LLC's laser-cut wooden dice tower.
- 2001/04/21 - Casting a Three Dimensional Settlers of Catan game board. - This article in four parts details the making of a fancy Settlers game.
- 2000/12/01 - The Dice Tower - describes a useful handcraft to help randomize and roll many dice. Fun!