How Can I Tell If I Am Too Drunk?
Some may ask if the Ale Knights consider drinking a problem.
Not really, we are pretty good at it.
Can one really drink too much?
Unfortunately after many drinks and debates, the answer is yes.
Here are signs that you have drunk too much.
- You lose arguments with inanimate objects.
- You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the earth.
- Your job interferes with your drinking.
- Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.
- Career won't progress beyond Senator from Massachusetts.
- The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.
- Sincerely believe alcohol to be the elusive 5th food group.
- 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case - coincidence?? - I think not!
- Two hands and just one mouth... - now THAT'S a drinking problem!
- You can focus better with one eye closed.
- The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar.
- You fall off the floor...
- Your twin sons are named Barley and Hops.
- Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you
- At AA meetings you begin: "Hi, my name is... uh..."
- Your idea of cutting back is less salt.
- The whole bar says 'Hi' when you come in...
- Roseanne looks good.
- Don't recognize wife unless seen through bottom of glass.
- That damned pink elephant followed me home again.
- I'm as jober as a sudge.
- The shrubbery's drunk from too frequent watering.
- You wake up screaming "TORO TORO TORO!" in the middle of the night.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Last modified: Thursday, 09-Jun-2011 12:34:25 MST.
Page hits: [an error occurred while processing this directive].